IoT Now Magazine Q1 – New issue out now! Is IoT ready for mass-market adoption?
IoT Now Magazine (ISSN 2397-2793) explores the evolving opportunities and challenges facing service providers across this sector. Our exclusive interviews pass on the key lessons learned by industry leaders in next gen Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
In this issue:
- TALKING HEADS: Arm’s Nigel Chadwick says IoT’s growing pains are easing as all the pieces come together to enable mass-market adoption
- CASE STUDY: Inside Eseye’s Costa Express deployment
- ANALYST REPORT – CELLULAR CONNECTIVITY In the latest of an ongoing series of specially-commissioned, independent, Analyst Reports, Michele Mackenzie and Caroline Chappell, analysts with Analysys Mason, explore how cellular connectivity is building a role across the three domains of IoT
- IoT GLOBAL AWARDS: New information on 2020’s expanded IoT Global Awards
- INSIGHT REPORT: Beecham Research reveals why IoT projects fail and what can be done about it as it shares some of its recent research findings
Please note: Report can only be read by users who have logged in.
Credit: Source link